STRENGTHEN YOUR NONPROFIT WITH A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
Don’t go at it alone!
Your nonprofit can address its mission goal and enhance its operations by joining forces with a well-known and trusted organization, you can increase your visibility and improve that public’s perception of your own brand. This can Help you build trust and attract support.
Strategic nonprofit partnership can offer several attractive benefits. From improving outreach efforts to enhancing programs and services, there are many ways that an alliance can help your organization improve its efficacy, impact, and sustainability.
The main advantages a nonprofit partnership can offer is increased visibility for your brand. To help you identify and clarify your organization’s needs, here are a few potential ways that a smart nonprofit partnership can be beneficial.
• INCREASE BRAND EXPOSURE: One of the main advantages a nonprofit partnership can offer is increased visibility for your brand. Natural cross-promotion allows you to easily reach another organization’s network. A partnership can feature you on their website,social channels, or regular communication to their community.
• INCREASE THE RANGE OF SERVICES YOU OFFER: One way to expand your range of services is to launch a joint initiative with another organization that has a similar mission. With the right partnership, you can supplement each other’s services to broaden your offerings.
• SAVE ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS: Nonprofits that are tightly strapped financially sometimes consider integrating with another organizations. One such partnership
option is a strategic restructure or merger, in which separate organizations completely integrate allowing them to leverage resources, expand programmatic abilities, and become more cost-effective.
• INCREASE BRAND CREDIBILITY: A strategic nonprofit partnership can also elevate your organization’s credibility and support. By partnering with a well-known and trusted organization, you can increase your visibility and improve the public’s perception of your own brand. This can help you build trust and attract support.
These are just a few needs that a nonprofit partnership can help fulfill.
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SERVICES
• 24/7 Customer & Technical Support
• Merchant Account
• Back Office/ Login Credentials to Platform
• Access to current marketing & advertising strategies
• Assigned Partnership Representative
• Nonprofit Organizations logo and website redirection to be displayed
via the following website: www.afmcharities.org for the duration of this